Choosing a Real Estate Agent
3.1 Buying a home. This process requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. Our real estate agents can guide you through the process, and they also can get you access to listings before they hit the general market.
3.2 Choosing an agent. Here are some factors to consider when choosing a real estate agent:
- Look for a full-time agent who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area you are interested in?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they have a licensed assistant.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent willcontinually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a home.
- Ask for a list of homes they've sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent with whom you feel comfortable.